[personal profile] hermitgeecko
For anyone who appreciates this....

I'm running a death mold mimic on ToME. (See http://www.t-o-m-e.net for more information.) I found a giant freakin' maze vault with undiggable walls in Mirkwood 21. Being a death mold mimic, I dropped my mimicry and teleported right in.

Thus far, I've pulled three artifacts out of this vault. Two of them are random two-handed swords (Alagdrog, Egrothel) and one is... Narthanc. I'm also hauling something like 8 excellent items, and, since I worship Eru Ilvatar, I have a book of Listen to the Music, and I'm IDing everything in sight. (Since I worship Eru Ilvatar, I also can't use Narthanc very well, but... it's Narthanc!)

I have one point in Mindcraft, so I can see Saruman of Many Colors from here, and I'm staying away from him. It's getting really dangerous in here, and I'm going to break and run with the loot soon.

Squee! Narthanc!
http://wiki.t-o-m-e.net/Spoilers_2fArtifacts_2fDagger_20_27Narthanc_27

Date: 2007-04-03 01:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] terrie01.livejournal.com
You are such a nerd. It's one of the things I like about you.

Profile

hermitgeecko

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
1415161718 1920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 09:15 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios