[personal profile] hermitgeecko
So, as many people have posted, there is concerning news about Terry Pratchett.

http://www.paulkidby.com/news/index.html

Like many others, I am dismayed to hear this and wishing him all the best.

Date: 2007-12-12 02:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lumi21.livejournal.com
That is indeed dismaying, particularly after Robert Jordan. I wish him well.

Unfortunately, I am not an expert on brain chemistry.

Date: 2007-12-12 03:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] alyza.livejournal.com
This is the most awful news I have heard all year. *sniff*

Date: 2007-12-12 04:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lux-alexander.livejournal.com
Truly sad. What a great pity.

Date: 2007-12-13 01:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hermitgeecko.livejournal.com
yeah... I'm a sad puppy too.

Profile

hermitgeecko

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
1415161718 1920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 07:55 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios